Don't worry we have answers.
WHAT ARE YOUR BOARDS MADE OUT OF?
Harmonic Cornhole Company creates custom cornhole boards built out of premium 3/4" Baltic birch wood or 3/4” PVC composite material. Both materials make for a superior playing surface with no bounce and less noise when bags hit the board. All of our boards have heavy-duty frames that are glued and then screwed with a jig from the bottom for no visible screws anywhere. With crossbars for unmatched performance and collapsible legs for easy storage as well as transportation, these boards are ready for anything. Our cornhole boards are competition ready boards for your backyard or any event!
We print directly to 3/4" Baltic birch wood with a flatbed UV printer. We apply a vinyl graphic top sheet to our outdoor PVC composite boards for a beautiful finish that stands the weather and can be left outside forever without any damage!
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY BOARDS TO ARRIVE?
Our boards are built to order. This ensures that you get a freshly made, high quality set built just for you! Our stock image sets will ship within 3-5 business days of the order being placed. Custom sets will take longer due to the design process and the customer's approval. Custom sets will ship within 5-7 business days once the final design has been approved.
DO YOU PROVIDE CORNHOLE BAGS WITH EACH SET?
Our premium bags are sold separately. Our 2-sided bags provide for a unique playing experience. With one side a "sticky" side and the other a "slide" side, you can have more control over your toss.
IS PICK UP OR DELIVERY AVAILABLE?
Yes, it is! You can pick up your products at our workshop located in Englewood, CO M-F 9-5 pm, please contact us to ensure someone will be available. We can ground ship to anywhere you need as well. The below rates are estimates, please contact us for a specific shipping cost and send us a message for more information if you have any other questions on pick up/delivery.
- Courier: Denver metro area local: $30,
- Courier: Outside Denver Area: $35, Estimate for WOOD Set @ 56lbs, 24 x 48 x 6
- Fedex Colorado: Ground: $52, With Bags (7.5lbs): $55
- FedEx Out-of-state: Ground: $75, Overnight: $225
*Within a $5 difference with bags
DO YOU HAVE RENTAL OR AUCTION BOARDS?
Yes, we do provide rental or auction boards for client events! Click this link to learn more about our rental and auction board options. If you have a specific question you cant answer please reach out to us at 303.565.4655 or send us over an email to .
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR PLAY
Dimensions: A cornhole court shall be a level rectangular area 8-10 feet wide and a minimum of 40-45 feet long. The court should consist of two cornhole boards, designated pitcher’s boxes, and foul lines.
Pitchers Box: The pitcher’s box is the rectangle 4 feet by 3 feet at each end of the court, parallel with, and on both sides of the boards. Each player must remain
in the pitcher’s box while pitching a cornhole bag.
Foul Lines: There are two sets of foul lines: open adult-play and junior-play for children 12 and under. The adult foul lines shall be defined as an imaginary line 27 feet between the front of each board. The junior-play foul lines are defined as an imaginary line 12-15 feet between the front of each board. The foul line
should be parallel to the front of the opposite board to meet ACA guidelines.
PLAY OF THE GAME
Singles or Doubles Play
Every match is broken down into innings of play. During an inning of play, each player must pitch all four of his/her bags. An inning is never completed until
all players pitch all four of his/her bags.
Singles Play - Player A competes against Player B.
1. Both players stay in their designated lane for the whole game.
2. Players start the game at the headboard and will alternate pitching bags until each player has pitched all four of his/her bags.
3. Players then walk to the end of their lane to the other court, take score, and resume pitching back to the other board.
4. The top of an inning is completed when the first player pitches all four bags; the bottom of the inning is completed when the remaining player pitches
all four bags.
Doubles Play - Team A competes against Team B; each team is comprised of two people.
1. Each team will stay in its designated lane for the whole game.
2. Players at the headboard will alternate pitching bags until each player has pitched all four of his/her bags.
3. Players at the footboard will take score and resume pitching back to the other board.
4. The top of an inning is completed when both players pitching from the headboard pitch all four bags; the bottom of the inning is completed when the
remaining players pitching from the footboard pitch all four bags